It's been nearly four years since I last blogged about the magic video I uploaded to YouTube, so I figure it's about time for an update with some interesting stats. I have no way of contextualising 15 million views, so I thought I'd put that in some perspective.
- That's 170 Wembley stadiums full. Or two New York Cities.
- Or the population of New Zealand, Denmark, and Singapore combined.
- If those 15 million views were consecutive, it would take you over 35 years.
- If you only did that during work hours, it'd take you 150 years (but at least you'd be getting paid).
- At the average American wage, that lost productivity would have cost $6 million *
- If every viewer laid end to end (assuming an average height of 5'8"), they'd reach three-quarters of the way around the world.
- If they all stood on each other's shoulders, they'd reach nowhere near the moon.
So that's the next goal folks. Let's reach the moon. Please link, tweet, Facebook etc.
Video URL: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tScm-eZInBE
* Before we start feeling guilty about lost productivity, remember that at 1m14s the clip is the perfect length to watch in your coffee break!